Monday, August 26, 2013

10 days till departure..what to do in New Orleans

Time is ticking down so quickly and it seems it's only 10 days to go until the adventure begins! New Orleans is one of the places that has held a fascination for me. One too many vampire movies I imagine! I always think of Interview with a Vampire when I think of New Orleans..and the south..who doesn't love True Blood? Here are some of things I am wanting to see in NOLA :)

First of all Beignets! Cafe du Monde is the place to hit up for sugary treats

Plantations-this is Oak Alley Plantation..so Gone with the Wind :)

Speaking of Wind..how about an Airboat ride?

Experience the Voodoo Culture

How do you imagine Mardi Gras when it's not on? Mardi Gras World, of course!

How about a drink in a Carousel themed Bar..Sip and Spin, hehe

Then we are back to food..Shrimp Poboy, yumm

No comments:

Post a Comment