Friday, August 16, 2013

19 Days and counting! New York anyone?

Hello All, Jas here! And so the countdown continues...our destination after San Fran is New York, the fast paced, sometimes harsh but always interesting destination. Here is a few of the sights I would hope to see, from the iconic to the slightly different :) Click on the purple links for more info.

Statue of Liberty, iconic or what?

High Line - something different

M&M's World



Walgreens! Nailpolish shopping..of course :) No, people I do not buy the same color over and over...Hard Candy, Spoiled, Nails Inc, Urban Outfitters heard of them? No, cos they are America only!

Shake Shake Madison Square Gardens- Awesome Burgers, although Frozen Custard sounds interesting to me..

Top of the Rocks/ Empire state building..look at that view!

Everyone that has gone to New York seems to love it.. I wonder if I (and Emma) will too?

No comments:

Post a Comment